<

Tuesday, August 02, 2005

The BLOG

I have been anxiously working on this Blog, and trying to put it all in order today. I'm actually quite impressed with myself with how much I've been able to do and figure out considering this is my first experience with a Blog or website. I have added some links to the left for everyone to check out as well as an address book that I am hoping you all will stop in and sign for me. With the links you can check out my brother - Scott's website . . . The Sewer Den. I have also put the link up for my work's website, Woodwind & Brasswind where I was telling ya'll how I worked before. It's a pretty sweet music company for all you instrumentalists out there if you ever need anything new or any supplies. We have all the pro audio stuff too for those of you that do all the recording stuff as well. Hey if you find something you want though, don't order through the website!!! I get paid on commission lol Give me a call directly at 800-348-5003 Ext 2277. Sides then I can answer any of your questions. I have also put on there 2 of my other favorite places . . . Barnes & Noble and Homestar Runner.com. I just love Barnes & Noble. I'm addicted to the place. I go there like every week and can just spend hours in there pouring over the books. Then I usually sit in the cafe and get an iced passion tea made with lemonade . . they are to die for! Anyways check out their website as well you can always find lots of good books and bargains on there. Homestar Runner is an awesome website as well. Its just got lots of great and hilarious cartoons. You can't go there though with out checking out Strongbad's e-mails. So I'm still working on everything. Hopefully soon I'll have a link for photo albums that I've been putting together. Until then I hope everyone enjoys what there is so far!

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

*sniff* My little sister knows how to blog.

*sniff*

Brings a tear to me eye...

It needs a catchier name, though...like The Sewer Den...oh, wait...

12:47 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Guess I just take after my big bro!

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home