<

Wednesday, August 03, 2005

Unleashed


Last night I went and saw the newest Jet Li movie with my brother. It is called "Unleashed". It is totally awesome. It also stars Morgan Freeman and Bob Hoskins. The movie has great action/martial arts scenes, but is also quite hilarious as well, so if you want to see a good action movie but enjoy a good laugh too this one is perfect.

As you may notice I am actively working to add more things to this site. I have set up a number of photo albums for you all to take a look at. At the moment they have screwed up the font and size and made all my posts appear at the bottom, but I am going to try and fix that. Until then you will just have to bear with the mess. Perhaps they will already be fixed by the time you are reading this. Otherwise enjoy the photos though!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home