<

Sunday, August 07, 2005

Wayne & Elizabeth's Wedding


So I had a very busy weekend this weekend with driving out to the Quad Cities in Illinois for a friend's wedding. My friend Wayne Jr. was getting married. We pretty much grew up together as kids. Our families have known eachother forever, and my parents are his Godparents. His, now wife's name, is Elizabeth. I have not really met her, but from what I have heard and seen, she seems really awesome. They were totally cute together at the wedding and reception, and Wayne was so nervous during the wedding ceremony it was so sweet. It was a gorgeous wedding though and went very well. The reception was very nice as well, and the food was excellent. I just got back today, and am completely exhausted, but I still managed to get all the pictures downloaded, edited, and uploaded into an album for the site so everyone can check it out.

I have also added a new section called "Weekly Scriptures". Here I will post a new suggested scripture reading every Sunday that comes from the New Life Community Church of Columbus, MT. This is my church family from that part of my life. The links will take you to an online site where you can read them, or you can look them up in your own Bible. This weeks, and the first, suggested scripture reading for the site is Matthew Chapter 5.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home