<

Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Typical, Uneventful Day


Today has been a pretty uneventful day. I wish I had more exciting things going on in my life to report on. Work was slow, and made the time drag by. I did find one site on line today though that was exciting. It is the site for the upcoming "Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, The Witch, and The Wardrobe" movie. It's based on the popular C.S. Lewis book series. I'm sure many are familiar with. It is a live action movie that Disney has made. It will be coming to theaters December 9th. I had thought I remembered seeing a preview for it a while ago, but have not since seen or heard anything about it, and thought perhaps it was all in my head, so I decided I was going to research it. They have a very cool site promoting this movie, and I encourage all to check it out. I made a link for it you all can use.

My friend Laurie is e-mailing me gross pictures of her dog, Riley, that shows sore he has right now. I'm like "why do I want to see these?" Apparently I need to see them though because after her telling me about this nasty sore on his chest (but she is a good mommy and had it looked at by the vet) over the phone she was very anxious to take pictures and e-mail them to me.

Later tonight I'm making a run to Barnes & Noble with my friend Susan. Have to pick up my next book by Francine Rivers. She is an excellent author and I encourage everyone to check her out. The first book I read by her was "Redeeming Love". It's like a 500 page book that I had read in 3 days. You get hooked to her books so easily.

Well that is my day. Exciting eh?

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Redeeming Love was AMAZING!!!! Loved it. Her "Mark of the Lion" Series is awesome - the first one is called "A voice in the Wind" you should read them - they're excellent!

11:46 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I just picked up "A Voice in the Wind". I'm looking forward to reading it. It seems like a very different series then all the other books she wrote.

6:32 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home