<

Monday, July 17, 2006

New Life

So this weekend I have decided to completely change my life around. Here is a list of things I'm going to do/change:

-Go Back to College, and Not Leave Until Done!
-Get Skinny!!!
-Follow a Financial Budget
-Start A Savings Account
-Stop Buying Things I Don't Need!

I'm really excited about all my changes I want to make. Yesterday I went with my mom and bought a whole stock of "Healthy" groceries. Today I made an appointment at IUSB (Indiana University of South Bend) to talk with an advisor about what credits I do have, and what major would be good to consider considering the credits I have. I'm thinking of either English or History with a concentration in Art History. I'm going to talk with my brother about the bank he uses, and possibly switch from my current bank. I have also written out my expenses Vs. my income to see what I have left over to budget off of. So that is my start so far, and I think it is a pretty good one.

Well I hope you all have a good week, and I will keep everyone posted on the things above that I accomplish.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are going to try losing weight - something that i have been using is www.sparkpeople.com - it's really good, a free site that lets you put in your height, weight, goal weight and amount of time that you'd like to lose it in (if it's too much too fast though they won't let you enter that in), and it tells you how many calories a day you need to stay between, as well as how many cals to burn. There are trackers for food and fitness and you just look up what you've eaten/done and it does all the counting for you! It's super awesome and I have been really enjoying it so far! I'm down 12 pounds from when I originally started and now am about 10-5 pounds from my goal weight! Yay!
if you try it let me know what you think!!!

7:30 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

P.S.
I'm back to blogging, I have just decided to be a bit more vague about things disclosed, but I'm back in full force! Well, okay, not quite, but I'm getting there. I only have a test post on my blog just now but it's at the same address as before, with a new new name!

5:04 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

Good for you! I use Notre Dame Credit Union, but I only got in there because I work at Trinity. I can't get you in there. Sorry!

1:55 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Actually siblings, parents, children, basically immediate family members can join if someone in the family has an account. I was actually looking at Notre Dame credit union, but I don't have to use you anyways because they have a list of other companies that they still allow to bank there and WWBW is one of them. :o)

2:28 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home