<

Sunday, May 14, 2006

Piano Recital


So Saturday started off to be a sad day as I had to attend a memorial service for a member of my church. He had been ill, but no one was expecting to lose him this suddenly. The service was very nice. After the service though I got to go over to Emily's 1st piano recital. She did excellent, and if you want to see pictures of it, check out the album I have created and posted with the rest of my albums. All the kids did a very good job at the recital.

Well I know this is a short post, but not much happened this weekend. Hope everyone has a great week!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

That's a really cute picture! She looks like a star!
I'm sorry to hear about the memorial service.. that's really sad.

Take Care,
Rebecca

6:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home