<

Friday, March 17, 2006

Happy St. Patrick's Day


Just wanted to wish everyone a very Happy St. Patrick's Day. Especially to all of you Irish. I have no big plans for the day, although I can tell you my brother will be spending the day at his favorite pub, Fiddler's Hearth. You know, he would have never known about that place if I had not taken him there once. Now he can't get enough of it. It really is a neat place. They have live Irish bands that come in and play on the weekends, and they have it set up inside just as if you were in a real Irish pub, and they serve great authentic Irish meals as well. Of course they serve traditional american meals also. Anyways, of course on St. Patrick's Day, they throw a huge bash. They are jam-packed starting around noon and going all through the night. Of course my brother is there all day long. He's so weird. He's got buddies coming from out of town though this weekend to join him. I may try and stop by after work. That is, provided I can get in the door.

No other big plans for me this weekend. I have to work Saturday. Then one of these days I am going to have to start packing things up as I get ready to move into my new apartment on the 1st of April. I've only got this weekend and next weekend before I move. Woohoo! I'm looking forward to it though. It will be nice to have a space of my own again.

Well I hope everyone enjoys their St. Pattie's Day and has a good weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Happy Belated St. Patricks day! :)

9:37 AM  
Blogger Scott said...

I'm not wierd. I'm your brother.

5:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home