<

Monday, March 13, 2006

Birthday Bash


So this Saturday was my friend Susan's birthday, and for her birthday I had bought tickets for her and I to go to this big concert being put on by WFRN radio station. It's a Christian radio station in this area. It was a large group of Christian artists, and who is one of my absolute favorites, so I had been very excited about this concert. Bebo Norman was one of the artists. I absolutely love him!!! Such awesome music, and he's such a cutie too! LOL :o) Caedman's call was also there, as well as Aaron Shust, and John David Webster. Plus it was being hosted by Geoff Moore, so he performed throughout the night as well. It was really such an awesome and uplifting concert. Susan and I had such a good time. First we went to dinner though at T.G.I Fridays where of course I had to let them know it was her birthday. You know it was my obligation as a friend. LOL So they brought out about 6 or 7 balloons and tied them to her arms. Since she has short hair they didn't bother tieing them to her hair like they often do. Of course I got this evil look from Susan. I don't know why. I mean it was her birthday what was I supposed to do?? The best part though was when they brought out her desert and a whole bunch of the staff came out to sing Happy Birthday, and they shout to the whole restaurant who she is and that she is here for her birthday. *sighs* Ahhhhhh . . . . it was a priceless moment. All in all it was a very awesome night, and we had so much fun. The concert went a long time, but we didn't care. I tried to take pictures the best I could with the camera in my phone. I didn't want to bring my regular camera because I was not sure if pictures would be allowed. I created an album though that you can take a look at with some of the better pictures. They would have come out better if they didn't have a bright light always shining directly on the main performer, but they did have some really cool light effects throughout the concert. Anyways, that was pretty much my weekend. Hope all of yours was just as good!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

That sounds like an amazing concert! It must have been such an awesome experience! WHat a great gift to give a memory that will last like that! :)
(Great that you got her at the restaurant too - so classic!)

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home