<

Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Random Things

It's been a while since I've posted anything. Just haven't had a whole lot going on. I've been working, and then just chillin out at home basically. I'm way addicted to my new Sims 2 game that I got for Christmas. It's quite pathetic really. Now that I have my laptop I'll just relax on the couch watching t.v. and playing my computer. I've got to get back into my reading because I got some great new books that I wanted. I've been reading some on my breaks at work, but not as much when I'm at home that I used to.

I'm very excited to get my new car on the road. It's not ready yet, and I wish it were. I've been driving my poor wrecked Suzuki. At least it's drivable, and my dad actually doesn't have it looking all that bad. The bumper is still looking a little crooked and beat up, and it still has a nice whole in the front where it's missing the grill, but other then that you really wouldn't have known it had been all smashed up. My dad does good work.

So my friends Susan and Steve called me last night to brag that they got the new XBox 360 and they were playing Project Gotham 3. Project Gotham is the best racing series games ever. We always played 1 or 2 on the regular XBox, and had been seeing previews of the new one for the new 360 system. They were rubbing it in of how cool it was. Thats okay, I'll just go over there and kick their butts on it whenever I'm over there next, probably this weekend. I always kicked their butts before. LOL ;o)

My friend Laurie is basking in the sun in Florida. No fair. Wish I could be there. She is down visiting her sister and brother in law. They had just recently moved down there last year. Her sister is pregnant with their first baby. Everyone is very excited. Laurie is going to go down for a few months in the summer to live with them and help take care of the baby. She is pretty excited about that. I'm excited for her cause I think it will be a good experience for her, and good for her to spend time with her sister.

Well I best be getting back to work. I hope everyone has a wonderful week!

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm glad everything is going well for you :) I haven't heard from you in awhile. I'm still breathing, some days I don't think I am but most days its just good to be alive.

1:09 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

well yea it didn't post my name so you might want to know its....Jacee :)

1:09 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Hi Amanda - Great to hear how things are going for you again - just relaxing is nice sometimes eh?

I think it's probably good that I don't have the Sims because I know I'd be playing it all the time instead of doing my work.. haha!

I got your Christmas card in my Uni Mailbox and it made me smile so much! I was having a yucky day and it was really nice and encouraging, I really appreciated it so thanks!!

A la prochaine!!
Bec

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home