<

Friday, December 09, 2005

Cookie Walk


Tomorrow is my church's annual cookie walk/bazaar. It's a huge thing every year, and people from all over the area are lined up outside our doors bright and early waiting to get inside and get some yummy cookies and other home baked goodies. They've learned that if they don't get there early enough there won't be as good of a selection left towards the end of the morning. Tonight I'm going to try and make some cookies and some of that Skorpa that I learned to make last weekend, and take it over to the cookie walk in the morning for them to sell. Then I'm going to meet my friend Susan and her daughter Emily over there, and perhaps Susan's mom as well. We're going to buy our Christmas cookies, and any other goodies, and then Susan is going to go off with her mom for the entire day while Emily go and work on some surprises for her mom and dad. I have some little projects in mind that should be fun for Emily and a really neat surprise for Susan and Steve. I'm really looking forward to spending the day with Emily as I don't really get to spend a whole lot of time with her, just her and I, and just doing something special the two of us like this. Plus I can't wait to see the look on Susan and Steve's faces when they see what all we do. Well I guess that is all. I will let you all know how Emily and I's surprises go tomorrow. Take care all, and have a wonderful weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Wow - that cookie sale sounds amazing - too bad I'm so far away or I'd be joining the crowds.. meanwhile I'm writing a plethora of papers... Oh to be finished of school for Christmas..

9:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home