<

Tuesday, November 29, 2005

2 New Weekly Scriptures

I know I've been behind in posting my weekly scriptures, and I apologize again. Seems like I'm doing that a lot lately. I have 2 new ones though; Luke chapter 22, and Genesis chapter 1. I have posted links to the left again for those want to just read them on line. I think Genesis Chapter 1 is a good one for this past Thanksgiving just to remind us to be thankful for the fact that God made everything and this world, and that it was good. Reading Genesis 1 you are just in awe of the wondrous powers of God, and don't know how anyone can not look around at the beauties of this world, and not be reminded of Him, and be thankful that we have this wonderful place to live in. Thats just my thoughts anyway. Read both scriptures though, and take time to reflect on them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home