<

Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Scripture Reading

I forgot to post this weeks scripture reading in yesterdays post, so I wanted to be sure to put it on today. It is John Chapter 16. It is not as long as some of the other selected scripture readings I've had, but I encourage you to read it through a few times, as I am still studying it myself, and trying to figure all out exactly what the passage is saying to me. Sometimes it isn't always clear at first, and we must read it again, and pray and ask God to allow the words to speak to us. One thing I really did like in this passage was verses 23-24, where it explains that we can go directly to the Father and ask Him for things, and He will grant our requests. We will receive, and we will have abundant joy. How awesome is that? We can just go right to Him. So read it yourself and see. :o) As always there is a link on the left where you can read it on line, or read it in your own Bibles.

Last night I attempted Chinese Orange chicken. It actually turned out quite good. I've been having a lot of fun trying new Chinese recipes. I picked up some Chinese cook books at Barnes and Nobles, and I've picked up some other common Chinese cooking ingredients like sesame oil and rice vinegar. Also I had to stock up on more noodles cause mom really likes the fried noodles that I make. I don't know what I'll try tonight. We'll see how long I can make different stuff before my parents get sick of Chinese. LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home