<

Thursday, September 22, 2005

Jam Session

So Tuesday night a group of us from the brass department decided we would get together and run through some brass quintet music. We had a lot of fun. We played through some real basic stuff that was simple, but pretty. Then we thought we would just have fun and try some outrageous crazy stuff that was ridiculously hard. Well we got through it at least! Parts of it actually didn't sound too bad. We were there way too late considering we didn't even get started till almost 9:00p.m. I think we started to get a little slap happy by the end of the night. It was fun though, and I think we will probably do it again next Tuesday.

I finally have the pictures from the Notre Dame game. I had difficulties with the picture CD. Finally got it solved last night, and got them all on the computer and edited. It was too late to create them into an album and post them to the site last night though, so I will hopefully have that ready tonight though. :o)

Also I realized I forgot to post this weeks scripture reading. I'm slacking! So sorry. It's Philippians chapter 1. As usual I have a link to use, or you can study it with your own Bibles. I always encourage everyone to take some time out and study these selections, spend some one on one time with God and His Word, and spend some time in Prayer.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

A Brass quintet?? That sounds like so much fun... I REALLY miss my french horn... :(

8:49 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Hey, I keep telling ya, just get a little saved up for one, and I can hook you up with a good deal on one from my work. :o)

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home