<

Monday, September 12, 2005

Scripture

I have been trying to give scriptures that are whole chapters for you to read because I think that is a good amount to concentrate on and focus on. Now this weeks is going to be March Chapter 12, which has many, ummm I would say smaller passages within it. What I wanted to really focus on is versus 28-34, which may be entitled in your Bibles something like "Most Important Commandment". Not that the rest of it is not important, but I think as Christians this is something that we need to really focus on. Well obviously as Christians we should already be making God as #1 in our lives, and loving Him with all our hearts, minds, and souls. I think a lot of us still struggle with the love your neighbor as yourself part though because that does not include just our fellow brothers and sisters in Christ. Again you can use the link I have posted to the left to read Mark Chapter 12, or use your own Bibles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home