<

Monday, September 12, 2005

New Book


Well I have completed the Francine Rivers trilogy, and now have no more novels by her to read. It's really quite sad because I have really loved all her books, and I just flew through them all. I did pick up another book though when I was at Barnes & Noble last in preparation for completing my Francine Rivers saga. It's Frank Peretti's newest book, "Monster". He is also a very well known Christian fiction writer. I have not read any of his stuff, but have been wanting to read this book, as every time I would go into Barnes & Noble prior, I would always skim through it. I started actually reading it this weekend, and it sucks you in right away. I don't think it will take long to finish it at all with how captivating it is. After I finish this book, I think I may check out some of his others. I heard now, that this book is different from his others, but from the looking and reading I've done on his others they sound very interesting as well.

I'm thinking about perhaps starting an additional blog to do like a weekly or bi-weekly book review/club or something. What do you think. I read so much that I though it would be fun to review and put a little post or something on the different stuff I read. I don't know just an idea. It's kinda funny that I've gotten hooked to so much fiction considering I'm normally a non-fiction person, but it's been a lot of fun.

Anyways I hope to have this weeks scripture reading posted maybe later tonight. Till then! :o)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

11:42 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home