<

Friday, September 09, 2005

Random Goodness

First off I have not had a chance to post the weekly scripture from last Sunday until now, so I do apologize for that. It is Revelation Chapters 2 & 3. Check it out with the link or your own Bible as usual. :o)

Second, I am very excited for my new found friend, Rebecca. You can all check out her blog from here. It is La Vie En Rose. She is also a fellow Francine Rivers fan, and a student up in Canada. This year she is an RA in her dorm, and it seems she has been blessed with a fantabulous bunch of girls. I'm very excited for her because it seems that even though they have only been there for a week so far God is already moving and doing some wonderful things with Rebecca and her girls. I can't wait to see what all goes on throughout the year.

Now yesterday some rather pleasant things happened as well. Since our customer service department is rather far behind in what we call, "support tickets". These are e-mails the customers send us from our website. We've been swamped because of our huge warehouse move that is going on. Since they can not get caught up, the company has offered to pay sales agents an extra $10.00/hr for any extra hours they work outside their normal shift. So if we want to come in an hour early and stay an hour late or something we can make some extra cash just answering e-mails. Bonus!! I'll take some of that!! :o)

Also yesterday, Comcast out to the house to hook up our hi-speed internet. Sweet! Now I can go super fast! Woo hoo!! That will be nice to not to have to wait forever to load a page. I can do some serious damage now. LOL

Finally my nice bonus is that I don'thave to work this weekend, and I can enjoy sitting back, relaxing, and watching Notre Dame kick Michigan's butt!

Hope everyone has a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home