<

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Awesome Friend

I have one of the most awesome friends anyone could ever ask for. I got a package in the mail today from my friend Laurie. She made me the cutest and sweetest scrap book of the two of us, our friend Heidi who was an exchange student from Hong Kong, and her dog Riley. It is really awesome. She also put together a really cool CD for me to watch of everyone from church and her parents wishing me a happy birthday. That was something really special, and really meant a lot to me because of how much I miss everyone there. It made me cry, laugh, and just really touched me. It's one of those things just means more then something money can buy. So Laurie, I love you hun!

Also today was my little Emmy's first day of school. I wish I could have been there to see her off, but according to Susan and Steve she was quite the trooper. Was not scared at all, and marched right up there and into class. She was apparently so excited for her first day of school this morning that she was up and ready to go at 6:30am this morning. LOL She likes her teacher, and colored her a picture already today. They made a craft today, and played Duck, Duck, Goose. I have pictures that Susan and Steve took, and will be adding those to my "Emily" album either late tonight or tomorrow, so check those out.

Thats all for now!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home