<

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Frantic Cat


So tonight I'm watching a movie, a good movie by the way . . . "Coach Carter". . . . and all of a sudden I hear my cat just start meowing at the top of her lungs. Like real loud, long, drown out meows we're talking here. Now this cat does not normally meow. Only when she needs something and is trying to get your attention. So, I'm thinking "well what the heck is your problem?" I get up from the couch and look down the hallway and she is just sitting there at the end of the hallway, so I look at her, and I'm like "What? . . . Whats the matter with you?" lol And she just starts parading back and forth meowing again, real pathetic ones, like "help me, I need help here" lol . . . so I walk down the hall, and she immediately runs into the computer room, which is where we keep her food and litter box, we keep it in a closet in there. So I'm thinking well maybe she needs food or something, but we have one of those continues feeders that doesn't need to be filled that often, but it's a possibility that now is the time that it's run dry and needs to be filled. So I follow her in there cause she is still meowing at the top of her lungs. Well I do discover the problem. The door to the closet where her food and her litter box is kept . . . . is shut completely. I'm thinking "Ahhhh, poor putty, who shut that? Can't get to your food can ya?" I open the door . . . that wasn't the problem . . . she immediately darts into the litter box!! LOL Poor cat needed to use the potty! I think my dad must have shut it. I've caught him doing this before, and have re-opened it. He does it now and then just out of habit. In the end, crisis is solved though.

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Poor little cat! (she's cute!) At least you discovered the root of the problem before she solved it herself by defecating on the floor! THat wouldn't have been so fun!

6:11 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

No kidding! That would definately not have been cool!

9:36 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home