<

Monday, August 15, 2005

Happy Birthday Laurie!!


This is my friend Laurie, and today is her birthday everyone! So everyone help me wish her a happy 24th birthday!!! YAY for Laurie!! LOL If your reading this girlfriend, I wish you all the best. I love ya, and I know God has wonderful and amazing things in store for your life. Happy Birthday hun!!

Yesterday I did not get a chance to get on line to post this sooner, but this week's scripture reading is 1 John chapter 3. It is talking about Love. How much God loves us and calls us His children, and also how we need to love one another. We need to not just say we love one one another, but show it by our actions as well. It's an excellent passage to look at, and I encourage you all to read it with an open heart and mind. As always you can use the link at the left to read it on line, or use your own Bibles.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home