<

Thursday, August 11, 2005

Addicted

So I've learned that I'm really addicted to this blogging thing. All I ever want to do is work more on my site now, and then cruise around and look at other people's sites to get more ideas. Then I start to think about that I could make more sites that are dedicated to just one specific idea or theme. Hmmmmm . . . . I'm telling you it's ridiculous. LOL Maybe it will blow over. I think I'm just having fun with it right now.

Last night was my parents anniversary. They had a nice night out to dinner together. Don't ask me how many years they have been married though because I'm bad, and I honestly do not know. Its' been a long happy marriage though, so I'm just glad I can say that.

2 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

D'oh!

1:22 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Whats the matter . . . forget something? LOL Perhaps our parents anniversary?

6:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home