<

Saturday, August 13, 2005

Good Day

Today has actually been a pretty good day despite the fact that I woke up with what seems to be a pinched nerve in my neck. I have gotten them before, and it's a very painful task trying to get up and out of bed. I've found though that IcyHot does wonders. That is until it wears off, and I can't turn my head anymore. LOL

Now then I had to work today, but I was actually glad because I need the money, and I was hoping it would be busy and I would get lots of good phone calls from people wanting to place instrument orders. NOT a bunch of people complaining they can't get through to customer service, that their order is wrong, or that they haven't received it and they ordered it a month ago! Luckily it HAS been busy, people HAVE been ordering instruments, and GOOD ones I might add too! So it has been a good day in sales! Woo hoo!

After I get off work in 2 hours I get to go over to my friend's Susan and Steve's house and watch my Emmy til Steve gets off work because Susan is going out to a play with her parents. It will be nice because I haven't really seen Emmy since my last trip out to Montana a few weeks ago. Everyone has been too busy. If anyone wants to see my Emmy check out the Emily photo album on the left.

So it's a good day. :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

She's a beautiful little girl!

4:05 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home