<

Monday, August 22, 2005

Free Gas

Well due to all of our cooperation in dealing with these tough times and customers during the big warehouse move at work lately, the owner decided to reward each of us in the call center with a free gas card. He made this announcement at a company wide meeting this morning before we started, so we were pretty excited. Everyone was thinking it would be for at least $25.00 right, enough to fill up your tank. When they got to passing them out late in the afternoon, nope they were for $10.00. Lots of people were making snide remarks about it afterwards, like "gee I can get a lot of gas with that . . . that will fill up like a quarter of my tank". I'm thinking, hey he didn't have to get us anything, and this is $10.00 of free gas. It's $10.00 that isn't coming out of my pocket, so I'll take it!! Some people are just so ungrateful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home