<

Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Go Kenny!

So it's turned into a pretty fun day. Started out very stressful at work to the point that I wanted to throw my computer through the window, but it got better. My brother treated me to lunch, and then my friends Susan and Steve also took me out to dinner. You can't beat two free meals! Of course it helps when it's your birthday, so you know people always seem to treat ya so much nicer then. I'm not sure why that is. LOL

My friend Susan and I, and her daughter Emily also went over this evening to watch my pastor play in his softball game. It's a senior men's league. It's quite entertaining to watch. This was their final matches tonight for the championship. They played one game at 6:00pm and then if they one that one, they played again right afterwards for the the championship. This league is great. First of all it's all men, and then the minimum age is 53, so you have to be that age or older in order to be in it, and then you have to be able to run to at least first base. After that you can get a runner to run in your place for you! LOL Isn't that just great!? It's so much fun to watch. It's pretty impressive though. I mean a lot of these guys are pretty good for their age! Anyways my pastor, Kendall (or Kenny as his teammates like to call), was doing pretty good tonight. His team won the first game 13-4. They kicked butt! We had to leave after that game for dinner, but I found out they won their second game too, so they are the champions. Go Kenny!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Amanda! It's been a great season. I batted .565 for the season. And thanks for coming to our games. It always helps to have fans in the stands. -- Pastor Kendall (Kenny) Dahlstrom

8:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home