<

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Late Celebration


Well since my parents have been out of town, an my mom at a work conference we were not able to do the traditional dinner and a movie for my birthday until tonight. It was a nice night out with my family. We went to dinner, and then went and saw "The Brothers Grimm" which stars Matt Damon and Heath Ledger. It was pretty good. Not as good as I thought it might be, but still pretty good. A funny, action/fantasy type of movie.

One very fun thing I got tonight too from my brother was the 5 x 5 layer Rubiks cube. The original traditional one is just 3 x 3, and I've worn many of those out now after mastering that one and just working on my speed techniques of it. They have a 4 x 4 one that I've never tried, but then this 5 x 5 one too that I had always see that they call "The Professor" and I've always wanted to give it a shot. See if there are any similarities between it and the 3 x 3. So I'm very excited to have a new challenge now. It's very difficult though trying to turn all those layers I've discovered though. The cube does not move very well.

I also got a gift card from my parents to one of my favorite clothing stores, so I'm going to have to hit the mall now. May have to do that tomorrow since it will still be the weekend and a day off from work! :o) I really could use some new good clothes for work and church and stuff too, so thats really awesome.


So it was a nice night. Now I'm off to climb in bed and read a couple more chapters of my book since I get to sleep in a little tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home