<

Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Bowling

So tonight my friend Jacee and I went bowling. It's quite amusing really when we do because we both have our own ball, shoes, bag, towel, and everything right? So we look like we should be some serious players here. We stink so bad!! LOL I mean we're by these guys that are like flying these balls down the alley and just like crashing all the pins down and getting strikes and spares left and right! I mean I don't know how they get that much force behind those balls when they throw them sometimes . . . I mean they are just zooming. And then here are all balls just rolling on down there. LOL I know I can't get the power cause I have a bad wrist/arm after a couple of reconstructive surgeries, but still. We were pretty pathetic tonight though. I'm not even going to mention our scores. I'll just say I was lucky to have gotten a few spares in there. We had a lot of fun though so that is what was most important. Then the bonus part was this place had an arcade that had the big arcade version of DDR (Dance Dance Revolution)!! Rock On!! I had to of course play a couple of rounds on that. Kicked butt of course. Except I made the mistake of letting Jacee pick the last song I did and she picked this ridiculous one that was all jumping and switch jumping. I was still rocking on it pretty good till right at the end when I tired out since I was already tired from doing a whole bunch of previous songs before besides. For those of you that do not know what DDR is you are missing out, so go check it out!!! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home