<

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Mana's Book Review

So I went ahead and created another Blog, even without waiting for ya'lls feed back on if you thought it was a good idea! :o) It is "Mana's Book Review" and I have of course put a link for it to the left of this page. Check it out so far, and let me know what you think. I thought it would be neat to let people know more of what books I have been reading, and to give a more in depth review of them. Also to allow a place for others to leave their feedback as well. There is not much to it yet, but one cool thing I have added to this site is a chat box where people can openly chat and see eachother's comments right on the site. It's almost like a little chat room! :o) Anyways, I'm very excited about it, and I hope you all enjoy it.

Other exciting news . . . I am going to the opening home Notre Dame game this weekend!!! I'm very excited about it. My friend Susan and I are going together. Thanks to my brother's connections at work, he was able to get us some tickets. Of all the years living in South Bend, home of Notre Dame, I have never been to an actual game. Sure, I've watched em all on tv, and even been to some of the festivities at the school before game time. Never have I been to an actual game though. Plus it's against Michigan State, so you know that is going to be an awesome game. We have a new coach this year, and so far he has been quite impressive with the team. Last weekend we beat 3rd ranking Michigan 17-10, so that was an awesome victory. I will have to let you know how it all goes. :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home