<

Friday, October 07, 2005

Back to Work

Well I was finally feeling a bit better today, and well enough to go back to work. After being gone all week I had 22 voice mails, and I don't know how many e-mails. I was at least able to get caught up on everything okay though, and didn't feel too bogged down by things. Got quite a few sales in, and even though I was sick during the week my sales still went up without me being there, so that was sweet! LOL I must have had some customers put some sales in on the website and mention my name, or some backorders come in and ship out.

I'm bummed that I have tomorrow off, and there is no Notre Dame game, but then next Saturday I work, and its the biggest game I wanted to see this season with Notre Dame playing here at home against USC who are ranked number 1. I'm hoping to be able to catch part of that game. Kick off is at 2:30 and I get off at 5:00 so I should be able to catch the second half at least, or most of it. It will be fun to see how we do against them, and heck if we can manage to some how beat them I will be just in awe of my team then. I'm not sure what our current rank is after our win against Purdue last weekend. We were at 14, but that should have gone up now. Well hopefully they practice practice practice with their break this weekend in preparation agains USC. Go Irish!

I think tomorrow I am going to see the new Wallace and Gromit movie with Susan and Emily. As soon as I saw the very first preview for that that they were doing a full length Wallace and Gromit movie I got so excited. Wallace and Gromit are absolutely hilarious. It's British humor done in claymation. It's clean funny humor though, so Susan and I are going to take Emily to see it.

Well hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home