<

Friday, September 30, 2005

Nothing to Report

As you can see it's been a few days since I've posted anything. Well that's because I've had absolutely nothing of interest, or anything exciting to report. This weekend is going to stink too because I have to work on Saturday, so I will not be able to watch the Notre Dame game on T.V. Depending on when it starts I may be able to catch the end of it when I get home. Otherwise I will have to just keep up with in with sports clicker on my computer. It's going to be a big game too. . . . Notre Dave Vs. Purdue. Thats always a big rivalry for us.

So yesterday at work Roland came to do a product session to demonstrate their Fantom X6 keyboard workstation. The thing was awesome. If I only had $2,000.00 to spare. Well not quite $2,000.00 because as an employee I could get a pretty good deal on it, but still. I mean it plays like a regular keyboard/piano if you want to, but you can also do so much recording and mixing on it too. I can't even begin to go into detail what all it does. I mean I can hook it up to my computer and record, so I can burn CD's, and I can even hook up any other instrument and to the keyboard and record onto the keyboard. It's crazy! It was sweet.

Anyways later today for lunch I get to have free lunch at Applebees on the Woodwind & Brasswind since I was voted for MVP for the brass department. Thats right, I'm awesome. :o) LOL So all the MVP's in each department get to have free lunch. It's kinda nice. We also get to go for as long as we want, and don't have to worry about getting back on time and getting pointed for being late. So yeah, kinda nice . . .I mean free food and extended lunch.

Well I guess thats about it. I told you, not a whole lot of much that is exciting. Hope everyone else had a good week, and has a good weekend!

3 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

Oh awesome! I can't wait for that movie to come out. I'll have to look into that. Thanks for the tip!!

5:25 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

So excited about the movie too - I'm taking my floor of girls to it as a wing activity to relax before finals... can't wait!

8:47 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

rebecca, that will be awesome! can I come? I could use a trip to Canada :o) LOL

5:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home