<

Monday, September 26, 2005

Blah Weekend

It was pretty much a Blah kind of weekend even though I did not have to work. Mainly because I was just not feeling well, and kind of out of it all weekend. I did at least get to watch the Notre Dame game on Saturday afternoon though, and watched them kick Washington's butt! Woo hoo! I believe the overall score in the end was something like Notre Dame 38 and Washington 17. We kept Washington at just 3 pretty much the entire game except the last quarter at the very end, unfortunately we let them get some more points. Otherwise we could have really kept the score nice and lopsided. lol Next weekend I believe we play Purdue, which should be a great game. We have struggled with Purdue in the past, so I'm excited for this game. It's a pretty big Rival game. Well I guess that is about all. Like I said, a pretty blah weekend except for the game. Hope everyone else had a good weekend though. Take care!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home