<

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Stuck at Work

Here it is game day, and I am stuck at work. The biggest ND game of the year. We're up against #1 ranked USC. Luckily though my friend Eric though told me about a little portable b/w TV that was under his desk at work, so I have found that, plugged it in, and it works! I can watch the game now, just in silence, but at least I can watch the game. I don't want to have the volume turned up in case I get a phone call or multiple calls. Eric said he didn't know where that TV came from that it was there when he took over that desk, so Bill, who had that desk last must have left it there. Oh well! I was just glad it worked because it was all dusty, and the antenna was broken off.

I don't mind being at work. I can use the extra money. Calls need to come in though if I'm going to make in any money. So far it's been dead. I can understand why though, I mean everyone is getting ready for the ND Vs USC game! LOL Can't say as I blame 'em right?!

I had the interview for that part time job at BuyCo on Thursday. It went really well, and hopefully I will be hear from then sometime this next week. That is when he said they will be calling people to let them know. He made it seem like I would be hearing from him, but we'll see. The employee perks of working there are ridiculously awesome. You get 50% off anything in the store! 50%!! Plus if you want to just borrow something, you can. As long as you return it within like 3-5 days. How cool is that? My problem would be not spending all of what I make. I'll just have to pray and ask God to help me with self control. LOL

Well I guess that's about all. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

What would this Buyco Job entail? WHat kind of company is it?

7:59 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

It's just a retail sales job. They are a small store that sell and trade used DVD's, CD's, video games, and entertainment equipment like game systems, and DVD players, and stereos etc.

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home