<

Thursday, November 03, 2005

Nothing New

So it's been like over a week, and I have like nothing new or exciting to report. No wonder I haven't updated in a while. Hmmmm. I feel like I should have something to say though. Yet nothing really comes to mind. Thats just craziness coming from me.

I did get to go trick-or-treating with my Emmy though on Halloween, and that was a lot of fun, even though it did rain. Of course it was so nice all day long, and then it starts to rain half way in to our trick-or-treating time. Oh well, we toughed it out anyways, and Emmy cleaned up with a ton of candy. She filled to pumpkins worth. She was so cute in her little Cinderella outfit. Susan even put a little make-up on her. It was so cute, she looked so grown up. At first when we went out, Susan and I had to go up to the doors with her, but then towards the end of the night she was getting pretty brave, and would go up by herself while we waited at the end of the driveways. Afterwards we had dinner at Susan's parents, and her mom had fixed a wonderful meal. It was like having Thanksgiving dinner!

Should be a good game this weekend at Notre Dame. We play Tennessee, and they are ranked pretty well, so I think it should be a good game to watch. I'm looking forward to it since I don't have to work for a change this weekend. Exciting news there too, is that Notre Dame has signed our new coach, coach Weiss for a 10 year contract. I think they saw they had a good thing, and don't want to lose it. Can't say as I blame them, however I will say this is just his first year. May be a little early to make such a large contract. I think it will be good thing though. He seems to have proven himself worthy.

Well I hope you all have been having more of an exciting week then I have, and all have exciting plans for the weekend. I mean other then watching the Notre Dame game of course. LOL

1 Comments:

Blogger one4JC said...

Nice Blog. You seem to make "nothing" pretty interesting. I'd be interested in seeing more of your weekly scriptures.

4:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home