<

Monday, December 19, 2005

One More Week!!


So only one more week till Christmas!! Can you believe it? Well technically it's a little less, but thats close enough. I'm so excited! Just because I can't wait to see what everyone thinks of things that I got for them. I get so excited for that, and wish I could give them the presents early. I mean I suppose I could, really, I mean it is my choice, but that would defeat the purpose. I've had most of my shopping done for a long time. This weekend I finished up the last little bit that I had though. All the presents are wrapped and under the tree. :o)

I'm also excited because my grandpa is coming. It will be nice to have him here with us for Christmas this year. He is coming on Thursday, and I'm not sure when he is leaving. I know he will be here at least through Christmas, and I would imagine a day or two afterwards. It stinks that I have to work a lot of that time, but at least I have Christmas Eve and Christmas Day off to spend with him and my family.

Work has of course been busy with last minute shoppers placing orders in hopes to get things in time for Christmas. It's been stressful when you have those angry ones that won't be able to get their items because something is on backorder, but such is life. Now, while I do not work this Christmas Eve, we are open on Christmas Eve, and I have worked every other one of them, what is really funny is when you get the customers on the phone that want to place an order and they ask if they can get it in time for Christmas! You just have to laugh because they are totally serious, and you wonder what goes through their heads to make them think they could order something on Christmas Eve and have it on Christmas Day. *Sighs* Oh it's good stuff.

Well I hope all of you have a wonderful and Merry Christmas. God Bless!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

OH Christmas! It is so exciting isn't it? I also always want to give my gifts early just because my favorite part is seeing the reaction to the present - I really like trying to pick things I think my friends/family will really like.
:)

8:07 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

I know it's fun isn't it!!? That is my favorite part too. :o)

12:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home