<

Monday, December 26, 2005

Nice Weekend . . . Crappy New Week Beginning

Well I hope everyone had a very nice Christmas. I had such a relaxing weekend on Saturday and Sunday. Enjoyed the holiday with my family. My grandpa came to visit from out of town, and it was so nice to have him here this year. We had a lovely Christmas Eve service on Saturday night, and service Christmas morning. The turn out at both services was great, and it was nice to see so many families coming together and take time out this weekend to worship and remember the meaning of what we are celebrating.

Unfortunately I had to return to work today. However, on my way in this morning it was snowing some snow/sleet that made the roads quite slick. I was almost to work when a car in front slide out of control into the guardrail and and ended up sideways in my lane, well I couldn't stop and slid right into him. My car doesn't look so great anymore. It's a bit smashed up now in the front. I came out okay, but a bit sore, tender, bruised, and my knee got banged up quite a bit, so for now I have to use crutches to keep off it, and then keep it iced. All and all it could have been worse, so I am very thankful. Not exactly a way I wanted to begin the week.

Hope everyone has a better week then I will probably have with these stupid pain in the butt crutches.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home