<

Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Happy New Year!!!

I haven't posted in a while. I hope everyone had a wonderful New Year's celebration. Mine was pretty good. I spent the weekend over at my friends' Susan and Steve and their daughter Emily. It kinda stunk Saturday night though cause Steve was sick, so he wasn't much in the partying mood. Then after our midnight and we rang in the New Year Susan started not feeling so hot, and she got sick later that night, or I guess you would say early in the morning. So Sunday I went home and spent the morning and most of the afternoon while they got feeling better and then went back. Then it was all good on Sunday and Monday. Well that is until we had our Fiesta Bowl party and watched Notre Dame get beat by Ohio State. It was very sad. We were all excited to get to see Notre Dame in the bowl. We thought they had a good chance, which they did if they played they like been playing and we know they could play, but they didn't, and Ohio State was definitely on their game. Granted Ohio State was ranked higher and the favored team. At least we didn't get crushed. We did make the first touch down. :o) It was still very sad.

Yesterday I got a new car. I'm very excited of course. It's the newest car I've ever owned. Probably the most practicle too. LOL It's a 2004 Dodge Neon, and it's black, so it looks sharp. Well at least it will once my dad finishes working on it. It has some front end body damage, but that is how you get it so cheap. :o) Plus where we got it from, they have the parts for it, and having a dad for a mechanic is nice. He'll have it looking brand spanking new. It's only got 8,000 miles on it too, so thats sweet.

My previous car looks kind of sad. My dad has done a good job of piecing back together the front after my accident. Pretty much everything that got damaged on the front has been replaced and pieced back together. The bumper is back on, headlights, fender, and hood (only the hood is purple now, and the car is silver LOL). The only thing missing is the grill, so there is this big hole in the front. LOL At least is still runs and drives fine, so hopefully can still get something out of it. Of course it won't be as much as it would have been before the wreck. Oh well, so life goes some times.

Well, again, I hope everyone had a good New Years celebration, and I wish many good things for you throughout this new year of 2006!! :o)

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Happy (albeit quite belated) new year to you too!
Great to hear about the new car, that must be great! You are so lucky to have a Dad that can fix them all up for you too! Helps out alot eh?
Take care!

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home