<

Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Warehouse Sale Returns!

So last Thursday and over the weekend our company, Woodwind & Brasswind, was doing this huge blowout warehouse sale. It was in a way like a liquidation sale as well. We were taking a lot of products that we had that maybe had minor blemishes to them, or brand new products that were sample products, or discontinued products, or products that we had overstock on, and marking them down ridiculously cheap. I bought a ridiculous amount of stuff at this sale, I mean like a crap load of stuff! I bought myself a matching set of congas and bongos. Really nice tunable wood ones. Absolutely nothing wrong with them. Not a mark on them. They are gorgeous dark red ones. I got a deluxe leather gig bag for my french horn that I had been wanting, but didn't want to spend the $160.00 they normally cost, so I thought the $20.00 it cost me was really nice. :o) I got myself a second trumpet! LOL and 2 new mouthpieces. I bought an oboe for someone at church that has been wanting to play. I told you it's crazy! Then as if it wasn't enough, since the sale was so successful they decided they are going to do it again this weekend!! AAAAHHHHH!!! As if I hadn't already spent enough money!!! They are going to suck me in again I just know it. Luckily I don't work on Saturday. I will only be around it tomorrow, and since I have to work my only chance to go down there will be during my break. Surely I can't do much damage in the period of like 15/20 minutes right? (yeah right) I'm just going to have to say a prayer that God keeps me under control. lol

This weekend I have concert tickets for Saturday for a huge Christian artists concert. One of my favorites, Bebo Norman is going to be there. I'm so excited. He is the main reason I got the tickets. Also Caedman's Call, who is very good as well. I like them. It's being hosted by Jeff Moore, and a couple other groups are going to be there too that I'm not as familiar with, but when I heard the preview of their music I did recognize some of the songs, so I think it will be a really good concert. I'm taking Susan for her Birthday. Her birthday is on Saturday. Happy Birthday Susan!!!!!! :o) WFRN, the radio station promoting the concert and selling the tickets called me Monday this week and gave me 2 more tickets for free, so that is really cool, so we are taking 2 more people as well, but don't know who yet.

Anyways, thats whats going on here. I will give you all the scoop as to how I survive the sale, and how the concert goes on Saturday. Have a good weekend!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home