<

Thursday, February 02, 2006

A Weekend Off!

Wow, so I actually have this coming weekend off. I just don't know what I'm going to do with myself. I can't remember the last time I had a full weekend off. I've either been scheduled to work, or have had to put in some overtime. Boy it will be nice to sleep in!

So the mall had a booth in it that was selling calendars over Christmas, and they still had it up through last weekend. Last Sunday was their last day, so they were selling them all for 75% off. I picked up a calendar for work. It's a Rat calendar. It's way too cute!!! I look at it, and it makes me miss my rats that are still back in Montana. Laurie has had to become their adopted mom. I keep a picture of them on my desk at work though. They are just too cute. I must say I've had a lot of people comment on my rat calendar since I've put it up. LOL People just don't realize what awesome pets they make! I think it's the tail. People can't get past the tail. LOL Let me tell you though, they are extremely smart, and very sociable. They say that besides dogs and cats, they are one of the most sociable and lovable pets. They love people, and love to be held. They don't bite, which is a common misbelief people have about them, at least they don't unless they smell food on your fingers, and even then it's just a nibble that doesn't hurt. Not like hamsters that really bite and draw blood! Anyways, more people should give them a try! I know you'd love them just as much as I do!

So that is about all. I know, it's nothing really exciting. Hope everyone has a good weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

I think you're right about the tail being a problem. That's the kicker for me, it just looks so gross! I think I'll stick with dogs cats and horses... haha!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home