<

Sunday, January 29, 2006

Getting There

Well my new car is getting there. It's coming along, and I'm looking forward to the day I get to take it out for it's first spin. It got dropped off this Friday, and really getting my first good look at it and sitting in it, I was amazed at how clean it was. It was literally like a brand new car. It even still had that new car smell to it on the inside. I mean considering it is a 2004 you would expect it to have maybe some slight wear on the inside, but no. I mean it is spotless. Although it's hardly been driven cause I mean it does only have 8,000 miles on it. Then I realized one reason why it's so clean and fresh on the inside and that was cause it used to be an Enterprise rental car, so that makes sense. I've been trying to help my dad with what I can as he works on it. Mostly I've probably just been keeping him company. I did help with a couple things though. Some things we just can't do on it yet cause not all the parts have come in. Thats kind of a bummer. Oh well. Soon though, I hope.

Tomorrow morning I get to get up at the butt crack of dawn so that I can go start physical therapy for my knee from my car accident. Yippee. *note the sarcastic tone* I have to go to the hospital for it, and since I work 8:00a.m. - 5:00p.m., I have to go before I go into work. Blah.

Well that is pretty much the excitement here. Hope everyone had a good weekend. I know I have been bad about posting scripture readings lately, but I promise to get back on that. Everyone have a fantabulous week and keep popping in now and then! :o)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home