<

Monday, March 06, 2006

Pride and Prejudice

This weekend I had to work on Saturday, but Friday night my mom felt like going to the movies so we went to the dollar theater and saw "Pride and Prejudice". The movie had just came out on DVD, but it was still showing in the theater. It has been at the dollar theater for a while now, so we didn't think it would be all that packed . . . boy were we wrong!!! That theater was packed full and there was not an empty seat in the house! We were lucky to find 2 seats together cause we got there right when the previews started. Anyways, the movie was sooooooo good!! I loved it. I recommend everyone go and see it. I didn't really do anything else all that exciting this weekend. Yesterday I watched an all day "Law & Order: Special Victims Unit" Marathon on TV. I was addicted. LOL It was pathetic. I didn't do anything else all day. Now I'm exhausted because I stayed up till midnight watching it, and I had to get up at 6:00a.m. to go to physical therapy before coming into work. Oh well, it is my own fault. Well I hope everyone else had a good weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home