<

Monday, April 03, 2006

New Apartment

I didn't realize how long it has been since I've made a post. I have to start getting back on top of things! Anyways this weekend I moved into a new apartment. I'll tell you what, it is always fun and exciting to have a new place, and place of your own. However all the work to get all your stuff moved in there is certainly NOT any fun. Luckily I had the help of my parents, and my brother for part of the time. Unfortunately he had a big project at work this weekend, and was not able to stay around. I do also have some very nice friends from work that came over to help me (I promised them free pizza). It took a few big van loads to get the major stuff over, and then some car loads back and forth for other trips of boxes here and there. Saturday I just basically got everything moved into the apartment. I didn't really get a whole lot actually set up, or much unpacked. That is what I spend yesterday (Sunday) doing. I got a lot done. Especially with the help of my mom working in my kitchen for me, and getting that all unpacked and set up. Everything looks pretty well set up now, except for a few things still. It's been a very tiring weekend, and I'm extremely sore. I went into physical therapy this morning, and couldn't wait to get that heat wrap on my knee. Well, that was my weekend. Hope everyone enjoyed theirs, and had as much fun as I did!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey you didn't mention Emily and Susan helping you out? WHAT THE HELL!? LOL.

And great...now she can look at us across the parking lot with her telescope lol.

3:45 PM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

You're Back!!

Yay for new apartments - congratulations! That's awesome!!! :)

8:12 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home