<

Monday, March 20, 2006

The Beginning of a New Pastor

This Sunday was the first Sunday we had our very own Pastor Kevin Brintnall for service, joined by his wife Karen. It was Pastor Brintnall's installation into office as our new Pastor. A very exciting day for the church, and everyone has been waiting for this day. While many people of course still miss our former Pastor, we look forward to the things to come with the leadership and guidance of Pastor Kevin and Karen Brintnall.

We celebrated after service with a delicious potluck. There was so much food that I had a hard time figuring out what to put on my plate. We had a huge cake brought in, and all the kids were just waiting for that to be cut in to.

I hope that the Brintnalls know how much they are welcome here, and we want them to be a part of our church family. I will enjoy getting to know them more.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

It's always exciting to get a new pastor - I think it's really awesome that you're trying to make them feel so welcome, that would make their adjustments so much easier!

I also think that your idea of doing some more school sounds super cool, I would even love to do some of that myself, the courses sound so interesting! I look forward to hearing how that all goes!

8:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home