<

Thursday, April 13, 2006

3 New Babies!

Man I have got to get back in the habit of posting on my blog! To all my regular visitors, I'm very sorry I have been slacking lately. I'm going to try and get back into somewhat daily posts.

So, as of last night I have 3 new very adorable babies. No, these are not your typical little bundles of joy that you bring home from the hospital, but rather cute little furry ones with very long tails that you bring home from the pet shop. Yep! I got 3 very cute new little baby rats! I have missed my rats in Montana so much, and now that I have my own place again I decided to get some more. They are all boys. I originally only intended to get 2 because rats do not like to be alone, but the pet shop only had 3 left (and they were all brothers from the same litter), so I could not very well get 2 and leave 1 there all by it's lonesome wondering what happened to his brothers. I mean that would be just cruel!! Therefore, I had to get all 3 of them. Besides, they were all just adorable. I decided to name them Rack, Shack, and Benny after of course the Veggie Tales characters from one of my favorite videos. Those are the shortened names for Shadrach, Meshach, and Abednego from the Bible. You know, makes it easier on kids to say and still learn the story. Anyways, did I mention how cute my new boys are? I will have to get pictures and post them in my rat album I have here on the site. My mom will of course be so thrilled to learn I have new rats . . . she just loves them (this is a sarcastic tone).

On another note my friend Laurie's sister and husband just had their very first baby. Little baby Ben. Now he is a real baby that you do bring home from the hospital, not a pet shop. I got to see pictures and he is very cute. He was born this past Sunday 4/9 and weighed a very healthy 7 lbs 7 oz, and had a full head of hair. Laurie's sister, Kristie, is doing fine. She had to have a C-section, as baby was too big for tiny Kristie, but everything went great.

Well that is pretty much my big news. Hope everyone has been doing well. TTFN!

4 Comments:

Blogger Amanda said...

No no no! I MEANT to get the rats. You big meanie!!

I know! I'm so sorry I didn't come by Wednesday. I got home after 7:30, and then I hadn't had dinner, so then it was kinda late. I have to finish up my taxes tonight, and then if I don't get home too late tonight maybe I'll pop over if your not doing anything. I do want to help you! Blogs are fun! :o)

6:28 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

R.A.T.S. means Rats Are Totally Sweet!! LOL

9:14 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

I'm going to have to agree with Steve on the R.A.T.S. thing - but not all of them, just mostly the rats. BUT I'm glad that you are happy with them and I think their names are fantastic! Good idea! Love that video!

8:15 PM  
Blogger Amanda said...

Rebecca, how can you agree with Steve!!!? Trader! LOL

5:46 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home