<

Friday, April 14, 2006

New Pictures

So I have added a few pictures of my new babies to the Rat album. Be sure to check them out as they are very cute. They are Rack, Shack, and Benny. :o) You can be sue that more pictures will follow in the near future.

I have also finally got pictures up of my new car. There is a new "Car" album to the left that you will want be sure to check out and see my other new baby. It has been a lot of fun driving it. I was very upset today though, as yesterday I got it washed because it really needed it and it was a gorgeous day out. However, then it decided to rain late last night, and sprinkled a little this afternoon, and it appears it could rain some more. Not cool for a clean car.

Well be sure to check out all my new pictures. I hope everyone has a great Easter weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home