<

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Day Off

So today I have the day off. It was a surprise, but a nice one of course. Yesterday I learned that since it is kind of slow right now at work they have decided to give us a day off during the week if we work on the weekend. Well I work this Saturday so I had my choice of having today, Thursday or Friday off. Well since I was going to have to leave work a couple hours early today anyway for an MRI on my knee I said well I will just take today off. It worked well that way. Sides I'm already getting extra Holiday pay for this week anyway from Easter. Also I think it's supposed to be a nice day out today so that should be nice.

Well I think I made the mistake of giving my rats new toys to play with as last night they kept waking me up off and on as they were playing with them. They are just 2 like plastic balls with rattles or bells inside, but of course then they make noise. I'm thinking I may have to take them out of the cage at night when I'm sleeping. Of course that may be kind of mean though since rats are nocturnal and that is when they will want to play with them the most. Hmmmmmm.

Anyways, I think I will go and enjoy my day off. Hope everyone else has a good one as well!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home