<

Monday, May 08, 2006

2 New Links

Check out 2 new links I have posted for some of my friends new blogs. One is my friend Steve's new blog. This is his first adventure into the world of Blogging. He has come up with a great name for it too . . . drum role please . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Steve's Blog! Very catchy eh? LOL I'm just giving you a hard time Steve. Not that mine is all that creative either. The other link is for my friend Rebecca. She has started a 2nd blog. Some of you may have visited her standard blog known as La Vie En Rose that I have a link to, well now she has a Poem blog as well to post her own original works, and they are awesome, so please check it out as well.

As for me, I have nothing new or exciting to report. Oh wait! I do have one thing, I am now in the Michiana Concert Band, so that is cool. I have my first rehearsal tonight. We'll see how that goes. Hopefully I can get the music learned quickly since their concert season is starting this month.

Well everyone have a good week!!

3 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

How was the first rehearsal?

6:01 AM  
Blogger Amanda said...

It was fun, they even gave me the first horn part, which was cool. I mean I wasn't expecting that. I didn't want to go in and just take away someone's position.

6:48 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Thanks for the encouragement - and publicity ;)

Love,
Me

12:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home