<

Saturday, July 29, 2006

Back to School

This week I went and saw an advisor at IUSB (Indiana University South Bend) to figure I what classes I may want to take, and what major I think I would like to work towards. I'm pretty sure I will be doing History, but what I haven't decided yet is if I will do just History or if I will do History with a concentration in Art History. If I do that then I would be looking a 21 credit hours of History, and 18 of Art History. I'm going to in a sense doing a Japanese and Chinese minor. Technically they don't offer a major or minor in that, but I'm going to take as much of it as I can in both languages, so that I feel like I am fluent in them. I had 3 years of Japanese in high school and enjoyed it a lot, and did very well in it. So while I can only afford to take 2 classes a semester, I am signed up for Civil War History and Japanese I. I got registered yesterday on line. Classes start August 28th.

So thats about it. Nothing else really going on that is very exciting this week. It's Saturday and I'm at work, so what does that tell you? LOL Well everyone enjoy your weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Exciting!!!
I really like this idea of Art History - Very cooL!
Also, the whole languages thing, really neat! I love learning new languages and I think the Asian ones are so fascinating! I haven't had the chance to learn any yet but I would love to someday!

8:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home