<

Tuesday, July 25, 2006

Potato Creek State Park

Hope everyone had a good weekend! I went camping this weekend, and it was so nice to just get away and relax around a campfire. We went to Potato Creek State Park, and I was there with my friend Susan and her daughter Emily, along with other members from Susan's church. We were in the primitive group tent sites. I think everyone had a really good time. Especiallay a few of the kids that had never been camping before. It rained a bit on Friday night, but not hard enough to really be a problem. Saturday we relaxed in the morning, and then went to the beach after lunch for a while. It was a perfect day for being at the beach. The water was warm, and it wasn't so hot that you felt like you were baking out there. Sunday afternoon Susan, Emily, and I went out on the lake in a canoe. Emily had never been in a canoe before, and I'm not sure if Susan had or not. It was a lot of fun, and they even gave Emily a little kid's sized paddle so that she could have fun helping paddle. After that we headed back to the site to start packing things up to go home. That was the part that wasn't so fun. So check out the photo album from the weekend. It will be up there shortly. Everyone have a good week!

2 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Hey!
Just wanted to fill you in and say that while I am still using my msnspace for more pictures and friend-updates since it has permission settings, I missed my little blog so much that I felt the need to start it up again - just wanted to let you know!

Love,
Me

6:27 AM  
Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

P.S. - is at same address as before, but with a new name! :)

6:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home