<

Saturday, August 05, 2006

Another Week Over . . . Sort Of

Well Technically it's another work week come to end, however I am currently at work and it's Saturday. At least I can enjoy a day off tomorrow. I'm very excited though because I think I am going to be going on vacation here in a couple of weeks. I'm going to head out to Montana for a week to see my friends, and then to get the rest of things that are still out there. That includes all my DVD's Laurie!!!! LOL Guess you better watch as many as you can before then! LOL So yes, all my DVD's are still out there, my desktop computer (hasn't been curcial since I have my laptop), my art supplies, and some of my books. It's going to be fun though. Plus I get to drive my new car on a road trip for the first time!! :o) That in itself will be fun because I love to drive, and since I will get to be in my nice new car it will make it even more exciting.

So thats really all the exciting news I have to report. Sales is going really well this pay period so far, which is nice because it should make for an awesome paycheck right before I go on vacation. The bonus is that it's a 3 paycheck month, so I'll have another check when I get back! Woohoo! Well I hope everyone has a nice weekend. Stay cool!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home