<

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Kicking Butt

I just wanted to let everyone know that I am totally kicking butt in sales this pay period. I have sold over $100,000 worth of product in the last week and a half. I'm leading the entire call center in sales by a lot! LOL It's great. This will be the best paycheck I've had in the 5 years that I've worked here. It's very exciting!

On another note, I'm getting excited because on the 19th of this month I am leaving for Montana for a week. I'm going to go get the rest of my stuff that is still out there and see friends. I think I may have already mentioned this, but for those of you who have not picked up on my excitement, I am repeating myself for you. :o)

For those of you in my neighborhood, I have a concert for Michiana Concert Band on this coming Monday the 14th at Battell Park at 7:00p.m. We also have a concert on Sunday the 20th at Potowatami Park at 7:00p.m., however I will not be performing in that concert since I will be out of town in Montana. I'm quite bummed too because we are playing a lot of the music I wanted to play for that concert, but we have yet another concert the first week of September at Art Beat down town in front of the Morris, and I think we will be playing some of the music that I will miss out on.

The weekend is coming soon, and I do have to work. Thats okay, though cause it will mean more money in my pocket. Hope everyone else has an enjoyable rest of the week and a good weekend. Later!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home