<

Saturday, August 12, 2006

Cluster Map

So, I have always seen this cool map on Becca's blog, and finally decided to look into putting one on my blog. It's way cool, because every time somone comes to my site, it tracks where they are from, and puts a dot on my map. The bigger the dot, then the more people from that area have visited. It tracks visits from all over the world. I just thought it was cool because then I can get an idea of where everyone visits this site from. I added it today, but it won't start tracking until tomorrow. Anyways it's prett cool, so check it out! Thats all I really have to report today. I'm stuck at work, and it's slow, so I'm bored. Oh well! Laters!

1 Comments:

Blogger Rebecca Jane said...

Fun isn't it? I really like seeing where everyone is from, it's cool!

6:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home