<

Thursday, August 17, 2006

Vacation Time!!!

So I'm getting ready to leave this weekend for a week to Montana. I know, I know, I've already mentioned this a few times now, but now that it is getting closer to leaving time it's so much more exciting! I haven't decided yet if I'm going to leave tomorrow night, and get a few hours of driving under my belt, or if I will just leave at the butt crack of dawn on Saturday morning. I'm having a new stereo put in my car tomorrow after work to replace the one that was stolen a couple of months back, and it will just depend upon how quickly that all gets completed. I mean, I certainly can not drive for 2 days out to Montana with absolutely no music, so the stereo is definately a priority.

Anyways with my vacation, I may not post anything for a while. I will have my laptop with me, but it will depend upon if I have the time. Otherwise I will just talk to you all when I return, and don't worry, I will definately have pictures!!! :o) Laters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home